Scholarship Study Programs in German Universities
We are going to explore the international scholarship study program, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and benefits it offers. Whether you aspire to study at a renowned university, engage in cross-cultural exchanges, or develop a deeper understanding of international relations, this scholarship program can be your stepping stone toward achieving those dreams.
Stay tuned as we share valuable insights and practical tips to help you navigate this scholarship study program effectively. We are here to guide and support you in your pursuit of educational excellence and global connectivity.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Right Way to Apply Studying Abroad with Scholarships in Top German Universities
Why study at German University :
High-quality German degrees, Global top 5 leading higher education institutions. You have an opportunity to study at German University and (Earn money)work together.
You have an opportunity for international standard study with a free scholarship and you also have an opportunity to earn money from Germany and pay your all expenses, like thousands of global students are following same.
The best thing about the German education system, it is a more practical base education means you don’t need any extra tuition.
Germany welcomes you for your quality education and offers the EU Blue Card scheme for residency. Additionally, post-study visas are available for the students.
Scholarships in Germany for all international students from all developing countries to continue their courses in Bachelor, Masters/MPhil, Ph.D., LLM & MBA.
Table of Content :
- Why study at German University,
- German international study scholarship Benefits,
- German scholarship Application procedure,
- Available scholarship subjects to study in Germany,
- Most 10 popular German scholarship programs listed,
- How can I get a full scholarship in Germany,
- How should I prepare for study in Germany,
Germany scholarship Benefits | International study :
Financial coverage: Scholarships funded by different research institutions and Governments of Germany.
Different level courses have different financial coverage mentioned in the University scholarship program details.
- From 12 months to 36 months.
- Stipend paid: From 800Euro to 1200Euro more or less it depends on scholarship programs.
- Some scholarship provides Travel Allowance, Health insurance, personal liability and accident insurance included.
- Monthly allowance for another family member,
- Applicant should have their required qualification certificates to apply online,
- Applicants’ degrees should not be more than 6 years old,
German scholarship Application procedure:
Answer: Apply online.
Read all the necessary requirements and take your own time to prepare for yourself. (Complete standard profile submission with clean specific details).
- Preferred CV or Resume: European standard.
- Sometimes some scholarship applications may require :
- A hand-signed CV ( Euro pass specimen form) link:
- Professional certificates or Recommendation letters:
- The letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp with a date.
- Confirmation of present employment or
- An offer letter from the employer from your country or a guarantee of future re-employment.
- Language Proof certification:
- English: TOEFL or IELTS only accepts an academic TOEFL
- German: necessary German-level courses as per scholarship requirements,
- Certificate: Copies of your academic degrees
- Certified translation is required if not it’s better (for future processing it is important by the certified translator.
Available scholarship subjects to study in German Universities.
- Economic Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Social Sciences,
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Data and IT
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of public management
Most 10 popular German scholarship program list:
1. DAAD scholarship :
German academic exchange service(Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst).DAAD was established in 1925 in Bohn, Germany.
Get and apply to German Govt scholarship programs for selected higher education institutions. DAAD funding for international students, various graduates, and postdocs scholarship programs. You can find and apply to different category scholarship programs: Here
2. Erasmus scholarship programs in Germany :
Erasmus scholarship programs have established in 2014 in Germany under European Commission (Marie Sktodowska Curie –Actions)to develop talent and advance level research for international students.
Erasmus scholarship offers various bachelor’s, undergraduate, and master’s programs. You can find various scholarship program lists: Here
3. Heinrich boll foundation scholarship :
It is a legal political foundation that was founded in 1997 in Germany. This scholarship mainly focuses on and supports talented politically interested graduate and undergraduate global students.
Politically interested students can apply for this scholarship: Here.
4. Einstein Foundation award:
Einstein Foundation promotes institutions to improve the quality of research. Einstein’s Foundation was established in Berlin, Germany in 2009.
They offer fully-funded fellowship programs. You can find various scholarship programs and apply: Here.
5. Humboldt Foundation:
Humboldt University is one of the valuable public research universities in Berlin, Germany.30000 global researchers belong to the Humboldt Foundation.
They offer research fellowship programs.
You can find the right program and apply: Here.
6.Deutschland stipendium scholarship :
The Deutschland stipendium has established in 2010 by the Ministry of Germany. They offer more bachelor’s and master’s scholarship programs.
You can contact us and ask for your scholarship application’s latest details, Here.
7.Helmholtz research center:
Helmholtz research center has established in 2011 in Stuttgart, Germany. They offer international fellowship scholarship programs.
You can ask for their latest scholarship program details. Here.
8. Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program:
(Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG)
Since 2021 the following higher education institutions and master´s degree courses are participating in the program:
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems,
- Master Development and Governance,
- Master of Public Policy (MPP),
- Peace and Conflict Studies,
- Master of Management in Nonprofit Organizations,
- Development Studies,
- Master of Governance and Public Policy,
- Master of Public Management (MPM),
You can apply: Here
9. International University of Applied Sciences scholarships:
IU has established in 1998 in Erfurt, Germany. IU International University of Applied Sciences is a state-accredited private university in Germany.
They offer various bachelor, master, and MBA programs.
Apply link: Here
10.Mawista scholarship programs:
Mawista is a private health insurance company that offers bachelor’s and master foreign students studying in Germany.
You can ask for your latest scholarship program details: Here.
How can I get a full scholarship in Germany?
You may prepare yourself for the right scholarship program online. Online is the best way and most cost-effective procedure and connect with German student groups and discussions.
How should I prepare to study in Germany?
1. Search and get your study program online in Germany.
- The right preparation and collect all your study requirements.
- If you are able to meet all the requirements in your own country it might be a little cost-effective.
- Apply online.
2. Collect all necessary information, connect with the university, and ask for the right details for admission requirements.
3. Get a German-language institution and enroll online.
4. Get admission requirements details and apply for a university study preparation visa.
5. Get your student visa,(in such case you will have to bear all your expenses, however, you have part-time work permission including with your study visa).
6. Consult with your nearest embassy for necessary financial requirements.
7. Get health insurance.
7. Find accommodation and travel to Germany.
8. Meet the place, complete the language task and prepare for your university enrollment and apply next starting session.
After discussion with German scholarship students and my own experience, Germany is listed as one of the top education-focused Countries, which encourages talent, human value, and quality study. Your best scholarship preparation is one of the main keys to getting a Free scholarship study in Germany.
With their international education policy, more international students have opportunities to study in German Universities with earning rights.
Please share this information with your friends, because your one share can build one student’s great career. Your valuable comment and sharing would be appreciated.
Also, read :
- How can I learn to start a small business company in Germany | Freelancer professionals Jobs in Germany?
- How to get health insurance for small businesses | Small business insurance costs
- Growing business: Global profitable small business ideas and Public health solutions
Online Skill Development training:
- Get your German Job Seeker Visa Approved complete guide
- Online school for business degree | International open academy | Advanced training institute
- RealEstate Agent Diploma CPD Accredited | Real estate agent online Course with certificate
- Investment property analysis software | Deal check | Real estate Property leasing software
- Investment property analysis software | Real estate analytics software | Zilculator
- Online English teaching jobs | English teaching jobs | Part-time jobs from home
- Get Paypal account global secure payment mode
- Freelance jobs | Earn money by referring to Fiverr freelancing services | Affiliate marketing
- Thank you so much.